Monday, March 19, 2012

PD is like Golf
It’s been nearly two years, but it feels like yesterday when the doctor told me I have Parkinson’s disease (PD). My First worry was what it would mean to my family. Then, of course I was concerned...
Open Doors
Parkinson’s has changed my life. I’m fifty years old, diagnosed in 2005. Insecurity, reluctance and a need for education felt like a whirlwind of uncertainty at the beginning of this journey...
Just Keep on Keeping On
Muhammad Ali, Pope John Paul II, John Baumann, Michael J. Fox. . .Wait a minute, back up a name. What do I have in common with this group of famous people? You may have guessed it. The answer...
New Hobbies
I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease almost exactly 5 years ago. I am now 61. My first symptom was shaking in my right hand when I tried to do something precise like use a screwdriver. I also started...
Life in the Slow/Slower Lane
After a battery of tests, the diagnosis was Parkinson’s disease. I’d never even heard of it. A lot of other people have said that too. A chronic, progressive disease with no cure...
Surely you can step twice in the same “river” …but
“You should go,” my brother said “You have Parkinson’s. If you don’t go now, you may never get to go.” My other siblings often asked why I have not gone back to Vietnam...
Secret recipe behind the mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpu_zBvDME I often smiled when I watched the video recording of my kick-boxing exercise which I uploaded to You Tube. My trainers and videographer told me the same thing...
The Unwanted Visitor
"I'm sorry. You have Parkinson's Disease." I stood in the parking lot, the receipt flapping in my trembling hand, completely stunned by the words I had just heard. At least my neurologist had...
Tomorrow’s joy is fostered by today’s acceptance.
Heavy duty thinking for such an early hour. Here it is 3:30A.M; the time when I awaken...my special time. Parkinson’s has been my cunning partner since 1995 when I was 49 years old. It has changed...
Sharing Hope In Parkinson’s
My mother was my hero in so many ways! She accepted and dealt with Parkinson’s disease with dignity and humor. She never complained about what she couldn’t do, but was grateful for what

2 comments:

SUSSAN MORRIS said...

M TOTALLY CURED OF CANCER FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDICINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of cancer and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967